1. Assist the operation manager to complete the formulation of the company's operating rules and regulations, and systematically plan the annual work plan, and formulate a standardized and standardized work flow.
2. Assist in providing data support and special research reports for the personnel of major decision-making organizations, and regularly submit reports on the company's current operating conditions and forecast for the company.
3. Assist the management and coordination of the work between various departments to ensure the overall function of the company's operating system.
4. Assist the superiors to guide, manage, and supervise the business work of the staff of each department, improve the quality of work and service attitude, and do a good job of performance evaluation and reward and punishment
1. Bachelor degree or above, 985/211 degree is preferred; major in business, finance or business management is preferred
2. Sensitive to data, proficient in using various data analysis tools
3. Strong teamwork spirit, organization and planning skills, and good communication skills
4. Work conscientiously and rigorously; pursue success, be energetic, and can withstand greater work pressure
a) Responsible for the connection and coordination of employee changes and the client.
b) Handle matters such as employee entry, departure, asset refund, etc.
c) Pay attention to employee trends, so as to prevent brain drain, stabilize employee turnover, and solve problems encountered by employees.
d) Handle employees' daily attendance, perform employee performance based on bi-monthly review, usual working attitude, and quality of work.
e) Arrange the organization of new employee admission training, organize employee activities, organize employee birthday parties, etc., to enhance the sense of belonging of employees.
f) assist the client in other matters.
a) College degree or above, major in human resources related majors;
b) Familiar with relevant legal knowledge such as labor law is preferred;
c) Have good communication and expression ability, strong ability to respond to emergencies;
d) Passionate and outgoing, good at communication, flexible handling of employee relations, and know how to maintain employee relations;
e) Attentive, responsible, patient and courageous
Responsible for the recruitment module, including:
1. According to the company's development and recruitment needs, ensure the supply of personnel in various demand positions, and do a good job in providing personnel and quality; 2. Responsible for the expansion of recruitment channels and establish a good relationship with the target candidate until the successful entry;
3. Collect and analyze the needs of target candidates and implement effective recruitment actions;
4. Search, screen candidates, schedule interviews and follow-ups;
5. Responsible for the management, collection, classification and filing of recruitment files;
1. College degree or above, major in human resources is preferred;
2. Affinity, good communication skills;
3. Good logical thinking ability, clear thinking, and have ideas;
4. Love the human resources service industry and are willing to engage in the industry;
5, diligent and practical, responsible, have certain ability to resist pressure